BLOG PODCAST ARCHIVES LINKS

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

American Conservative Web Ring
Members List
Previous - Next
Random - Join
Previous 5 - Next 5

Site Meter

 

 

 

Powered by Blogger

 

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Comment on the comment system (and an update)

Agree with one of my posts? Disagree with one of my posts? Leave a comment! I'd love to have some debates or discussions with other people.

Update on the homeland security problem.

Recently I was just thinking (and researching) pretty hard about this problem and I came up with some things I didn't have in my earlier post.

1: Illegal immigrants will come into America so they can't get prosecuted for a crime they did in Mexico, or they can't be prosecuted for a crime they do in America if they go back to Mexico.

2: On an average 375 people sneak into America PER DAY!

3: Most of the people who sneak into America have criminal records.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home