BLOG PODCAST ARCHIVES LINKS

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

American Conservative Web Ring
Members List
Previous - Next
Random - Join
Previous 5 - Next 5

Site Meter

 

 

 

Powered by Blogger

 

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Know thy Enemy part 2

Lately I've been listening to Liberals talk, complain, argue, but mostly complain. Now I will show you their tactics, their strengths, their weaknesses, and how their minds work.

Firstly I've noticed a big difference on how libs and cons argue. A Conservative will base their arguments on facts and reasoning. A Liberal will base their arguments on emotion. I will now show you how they will try to beat you, don't fall for it.

Sometimes Liberals will have an upperhand because you can prove their facts wrong, but you can never change how they feel. You've seen an angry Liberal, they will show you rage and respond that way to everything you say, sometimes their even wrong, but that's okay because it feels right to them. They will use bully tactics a lot.

Next would be arguing about things that are just not important. The hurricane is a perfect example, instead of worrying about the people in the Gulf area they have to find a Republican they can blame things on. Tell them its not important.

This next one is usually where a Conservative will lose an argument, they will try to make you feel bad about what you say. How can you support this when that happened. Who are you to say this. Think about those people. Your just like a Nazi. Don't fall for it, just don't. In fact, you should give them a taste of their own medicine and throw the same things back at them. Show them that they are wrong and you are right, if you let them get to you you've already lost, stand by your facts, stand by your logic, and finally, give them a taste of their own medicine. Who are YOU to say this. I think YOU are the Nazi here.

So here is the step by step way to beat a Liberal.

First Prove them wrong, they will continue running on emotion even more now making them more apt to lie and look stupid and angry at the same time. Tell them you don't care what they call you, what your saying isn't important, and when they try to make you feel bad, make them feel bad. You will do so by replying with facts and logic. Make them feel stupid by finding out what they don't know and exploiting it. After that they will probably swear at you and walk away. Congratulations you just beat a Liberal.

8 Comments:

  • At 3/9/05 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good job. Makes a heck of a lot more sense then the scattered thoughts of gameguy22066.

     
  • At 3/9/05 3:53 PM, Blogger Cody O'Connor said…

    Thanks! I've been listening to a liberal talk show host for some time now, and not to mention liberal callers on republican shows. I know how they act.

     
  • At 4/9/05 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So? Hee hee.

     
  • At 4/9/05 7:42 PM, Blogger Cody O'Connor said…

    sorry man, I'm just giving facts.

     
  • At 5/9/05 3:09 PM, Blogger Cody O'Connor said…

    I'm not trying to offend Liberals here. I'm just stating differences and how they will try to argue with you.

     
  • At 6/9/05 6:24 AM, Blogger Cody O'Connor said…

    fine, label all of the lies and prove them wrong. If your going to talk about what I think you are, well my counter-arguments are all in my first post.

     
  • At 8/9/05 12:56 PM, Blogger Dan Trabue said…

    Funny. Just the opposite has been true in my experience. I (labeled a liberal by most conservatives) will argue against an Iraq invasion based on pure logic and I get attacked by those on the right using fear-based arguments and emotional pleas not based in reality.

    I argue against a polluting economy based on whether or not it is logically or morally sustainable and I get blasted for wanting to take away people's rights and jobs.

    It just hasn't been my experience. For what it's worth.

     
  • At 13/9/05 7:22 PM, Blogger Cody O'Connor said…

    I guess we both have had different experiences. But this is what I see a lot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home