BLOG PODCAST ARCHIVES LINKS

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

American Conservative Web Ring
Members List
Previous - Next
Random - Join
Previous 5 - Next 5

Site Meter

 

 

 

Powered by Blogger

 

Friday, August 26, 2005

Looking for new writers!

Since I can't sit here and blog 24/7 I decided that this site needs another writer(s). If your into politics (preferably republican) have some skill in writing and have nowhere to output your need to write, please join! Write a comment with your e-mail adress so I can send you the proper things to get you on this site as a member (or an admin if you have programming skills).

Hopefully if we get new members here, the site will be bigger, better, and get more traffic. Speaking of traffic, if you enjoy this site the best thing you can do is tell your friends about it (republican or democrat). I need all the help I can get, because I don't know about you but it makes me feel good when I see a democrat go republican, and with more republicans we may just be able to bring this country to what it should be. I say that because radio talk show hosts read blogs and politicians listen to radio talk shows.

Thanks for the help and remember: freedom of speech works better when people are listening.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home