BLOG PODCAST ARCHIVES LINKS

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

American Conservative Web Ring
Members List
Previous - Next
Random - Join
Previous 5 - Next 5

Site Meter

 

 

 

Powered by Blogger

 

Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm a Conservatarian

Okay, I just took another one of those political ideology tests and I think this is the most accurate one I have taken so far:

If you're having trouble interpreting the graph, I'm Conservative on economic issues, and moderate on personal issues; enough to make me a Libertarian it seems, but still on the right side of the wing of course. From now on I will be calling myself a Conservatarian (another original word by me, I should make a list) and in a few days I'll write a post explaining to you why that is. What are the issues that make up my opinions. So look out for that.

I also want to apologize for the short posts I've had recently, I've just been really tired with reviewing for finals and whatnot, but with Summer vacation coming up I'll be back in gear soon.

Oh, and if you want to take that test yourself go to this site.

7 Comments:

  • At 3/6/06 10:09 PM, Blogger MJ said…

    According to the quiz, I'm a Libertarian.

     
  • At 5/6/06 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I appear to be conservative. What a surprise. I'd be more Libetarian but I don't like some of the ideals they have.

     
  • At 5/6/06 7:57 PM, Blogger Rebekah said…

    It seems I am a Conservative.
    Not a shocker. :-)

     
  • At 6/6/06 5:57 PM, Blogger Cody O'Connor said…

    "I appear to be conservative. What a surprise. I'd be more Libetarian but I don't like some of the ideals they have."

    For social issues I think I went Left on three and Right on two, economy I was Right on all five. So where in the box did you show up? Far Right, moderate, Conservatarian, or Constatist? Just curious.

     
  • At 10/6/06 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Far right. And more libertarian than statist.

     
  • At 11/6/06 10:39 AM, Blogger MJ said…

    I'd be a libertarian if not for their stance on abortion and drugs.

     
  • At 11/6/06 6:33 PM, Blogger Cody O'Connor said…

    "I'd be a libertarian if not for their stance on abortion and drugs."

    Same here, that and their stance on illegal immigration.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home