BLOG PODCAST ARCHIVES LINKS

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

American Conservative Web Ring
Members List
Previous - Next
Random - Join
Previous 5 - Next 5

Site Meter

 

 

 

Powered by Blogger

 

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Blog America

I just created a new blog today. It's called Blog America. It's going to be a look at security, terrorism, laws, politics, government and all other things related to America (including non-political). It will be a blog that both Democrats and Republicans should enjoy, because it's not a blog for partisanship like this one is, it's a blog for America. I would like to make this a large team blog. I want everyone that loves this country to join. You don't have to be an active poster but because having non-partisanship is difficult for some of us, it may be better to hear from as many perspectives as possible. I repeat, if you're an American I want you to join this blog. You can support your country, say how to make it better, or just report news.

If you have questions or comments please leave them. And if you want to join this blog please leave your e-mail address here or on Blog America.

Well, here's the web address

http://blogforusa.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

  • At 9/10/05 9:16 AM, Blogger Cody O'Connor said…

    If that bugs you I guess I can take it off and leave the links to the blogs of the 4 other members. I can't assure you that it'll be completly nuetral, but I can assure you there will be no mudslinging.

     
  • At 9/10/05 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dont take the links off Cody. just because you have links to Consevative sites doesn't mean that you're promoting partisianship. you're suppoting my blog, my brother's blog and our friends. Nothing wrong with that.

     
  • At 9/10/05 9:16 PM, Blogger Cody O'Connor said…

    I sent you "the e-mail" Gameguy22006. I've been needing a Democrat on there to even things out some.

    On that note, I'm still excepting members. Left, Right or center, as long as you love America!

     
  • At 10/10/05 3:06 PM, Blogger Cody O'Connor said…

    and the guy from "nukethelibs" is interested in joining, most of the links on there are blogs by the members, with the exception of one, and it's not right wing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home