BLOG PODCAST ARCHIVES LINKS

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

American Conservative Web Ring
Members List
Previous - Next
Random - Join
Previous 5 - Next 5

Site Meter

 

 

 

Powered by Blogger

 

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Liberal Propaganda in the Media

We all know that stations like CBS are known for lying about the news to make Liberals look better. It happens all of the time, and who's surprised they're at it again. But never could I imagine that they would use photoshop to physically make liberals look better. If the camera adds 5 pounds, then photoshop removes about 50. Just take a look at this altered photo of Katie Couric.


Personally I am completely disgusted that CBS would lie to me about Katie Courics weight by showing me this "forged document". I'm kidding of course, this is one of those stories that you can't help but laugh at. I don't think people are going change the station to NBC because Katie is fat. They're going to change the station because she's uber annoying. But if CBS can do propaganda, so can I. Tell me if this picture makes you want to watch Katie on CBS.


And you always said Nancy Grace was the scariest person in news.

4 Comments:

  • At 30/8/06 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha, well it's not quite as professional as the Reuters scandal but...

     
  • At 30/8/06 1:23 PM, Blogger Gayle said…

    ROTFALMAO! Good one, Cody! Personally I can't stand Katie Couric, and if I liked a reporter I would watch that reporter if he/she weighed in at 300 lbs. Making them thin sure doesn't do anything to make them any smarter! :)

     
  • At 30/8/06 6:56 PM, Blogger Allisoni Balloni said…

    Just a slight bit of clarification...it wasn't CBS who altered the photo, it was the magazine that took it. I know you aren't being extremely serious in this post or anything, but I thought I'd point that out.

     
  • At 30/8/06 8:45 PM, Blogger Cody O'Connor said…

    allisoni said...
    "Just a slight bit of clarification...it wasn't CBS who altered the photo, it was the magazine that took it. I know you aren't being extremely serious in this post or anything, but I thought I'd point that out."

    Fair enough. It's not like I'm going to debate what I said in a humor post, I didn't actually even read the story honestly. It's not exact a story worth reading, just making fun of.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home