BLOG PODCAST ARCHIVES LINKS

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

American Conservative Web Ring
Members List
Previous - Next
Random - Join
Previous 5 - Next 5

Site Meter

 

 

 

Powered by Blogger

 

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Photoshop



Hello Better Wing-nuts! Politics suck don't they? Well, that's why I've been away for a while. But, I do have something I want to show you and then maybe you guys can convince me into writing another political post tomorrow. Any ways, here's what I wanted to show you.

Yep, I made that myself. I'm just amazing aren't I? Fantastical. I know what you're thinking though, "But this is Cody, he's the one who made that stupid Katie Couric picture." Yes. I think it's safe to say that I've improved in photoshop a bit since that. And just for that good old nostalgia I'll show it to you again.


There was one other thing I wanted to show you while we're on the topic of photoshop. Remember Allah-Mentos? The Jihad Maker?


I wonder what would happen if you put one of those in diet coke?

3 Comments:

  • At 13/9/06 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice Photoshopping Cody. I don't have photoshop, but I doubt I'd use it that often anyway.

     
  • At 13/9/06 7:42 PM, Blogger Cody O'Connor said…

    Thanks, Robby.

    Also, just so everyone knows, I do have a political story I want to write about tomorrow. I'm really going to start getting to business and posting more often.

    Oh, and Erik from the Stony Brook Patriot, if you're reading this, tommorows column will probably be the one I send you.

     
  • At 14/9/06 2:45 PM, Blogger PlaidBaron said…

    If you put them in diet coke? They wouldn't just fizz, they would explode!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home