BLOG PODCAST ARCHIVES LINKS

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

American Conservative Web Ring
Members List
Previous - Next
Random - Join
Previous 5 - Next 5

Site Meter

 

 

 

Powered by Blogger

 

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Update

--updated, 3:41--

My first post is finished, make sure you check it out.

--

Okay, the template is finally finished and everything is tested and working properly. You can take a look here. I hope to have the opening post written by the end of today.

But while I'm starting up my new site, before I can move I've got to figure out what I'm going to do with this one. I would really like to see a Conservative blogger take my spot and keep the site going. I don't really care who you are, heck you can even have your own blog and repost here as long as your a Conservative and a good writer. If your interested, send me an e-mail at xdude99999@yahoo.com and get you set up and ready.

If that doesn't happen then as I said, I'll just have my last post say that this site has moved and you can find me here, and all of that stuff. I would like to do that instead of deleting the blog since I have a years worth of writing, plus my readers may not know where to find me anymore.

With that said, I will have my first post up soon where I will tell you everything I want the blog to be about. Then from there I'll be doing an advertising campaign to rack up some readers right off the bat.

In case I don't have anymore updates on this blog I'd like to say that I had a great time here and you've all been a great audience.

hope to see you over at http://codyoconnor.blogspot.com!

1 Comments:

  • At 25/9/06 8:09 PM, Blogger Gayle said…

    Hi Cody. You don't have to delete this post just because it's not active. You can simply notify people of your move and leave the link and keep the blog. That's what I did with Gayle's Friday Evening Post. Angel at
    www.womanhonorthyself.com did the same thing when she moved and so have many others.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home