BLOG PODCAST ARCHIVES LINKS

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

American Conservative Web Ring
Members List
Previous - Next
Random - Join
Previous 5 - Next 5

Site Meter

 

 

 

Powered by Blogger

 

Saturday, July 01, 2006

I could use a little help

Okay, I've been going on these link counting sites a lot recently. Sites like Technorati and TTLB and I seem to be having a problem and I'm wondering if anyone could help me. I know I am linking to listed sites, and I know that listed sites are linking me, but these link counting sites just aren't counting my links! I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Is it because I don't use blogrolling? My template is custom made? I have something wrong in some account? I just don't know, and I'd really appreciate it if I could get some help here. Because I do feel pretty bad when websites tell me my blog sucks, even if it really doesn't.

3 Comments:

  • At 4/7/06 5:22 PM, Blogger Gayle said…

    Your blog definitely does not "suck" Cody! And your page looks great. Lots of people have custom made templates. I don't find sitemeter on your blog, so you don't have any way of knowing about the people who read you who don't comment. I'll bet more people are reading you than you know.

    I can't tell you about sites like Technorati and TTLB because I have no idea why there's a problem. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I can help with that.

     
  • At 4/7/06 6:09 PM, Blogger Cody O'Connor said…

    Thanks for your support Gayle. Also, I got your e-mail, I'm thinking about what I could write about on Blog America right now.

     
  • At 4/7/06 8:23 PM, Blogger Cody O'Connor said…

    wait, maybe it has to do with the fact that I have multiple pages in my blog and my outgoing links aren't on the main page...

    If that's the case then I guess those websites don't mean much when it comes to the amount of traffic my blog receives.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home