BLOG PODCAST ARCHIVES LINKS

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

American Conservative Web Ring
Members List
Previous - Next
Random - Join
Previous 5 - Next 5

Site Meter

 

 

 

Powered by Blogger

 

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A few Blogthings

I'm zero percent redneck. Thank God.




You Are 0% Redneck

I'll slap you so hard, your clothes will be outta style.
You ain't no redneck - you're all Yankee!



And here's another one I took.



You are Agnostic

You're not sure if God exists, and you don't care.
For you, there's no true way to figure out the divine.
You rather focus on what you can control - your own life.
And you tend to resent when others "sell" religion to you.

Perhaps I don't fully fit in with the Conservative culture of today, but philosophy comes first. I still have many Conservative beliefs, and I don't have to be a cowboy to hold them. Maybe I'll talk about Conservative culture in depth on another day. Where I am, where others are, and where I think people should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home